Saturday, August 11, 2007

A trip to the city........

Brad's cousin Ryan and his wife, Megan were in town and so we met them at the Rose Garden and walked around seeing and smelling the wonderful roses! They were so pretty!



Peanut was entertained by picking up all the rose petals on the ground that she could find!


So my camera's battery died while we were there, so Ryan and Megan bailed us out and took some pictures for us! Thanks guys, cause now we have a family picture!

After the Rose Garden, we parked our cars at the max stop and rode in to downtown Portland and we ended up eating at this Italian restaraunt. It was very yummy food! We decided afterwards to walk around and find dessert! We walked down to the waterfront and then we didn't see anything, so we walked and walked and walked to this cool place called St CupcakeThey have about 15 different cupcakes to choose from, so we all got a couple and dug in! (Well, I guess Peanut dug in!)

Don't they look yummy?
This is what Peanut looked like afterwards! You can tell she just likes the frosting!
Here is the victim! Poor little cupcake! After that, we took the train back and drove back home! It was a ton of fun! Thanks guys for the wonderful night and I'd just like to say that "I'd rather die this way than that way!"

3 comments:

Danielle said...

yea for cupcakes!!! Your family is so cute Angela!

Megan said...

YAY! That was definitely a very fun day! I would just like you both to know that Ryan topped both of your great "one liners." I'll post on the blog soon. It's a good one, and you can feel free to make fun of him (you know...like we made fun of you guys) as much as you would like...because I sure did!!

Mary Bywater Miller said...

I love that Hayley already has the famous "cheesy Brad Bywater smile" down. I wish I had some pictures of brad to compare Hayley with. Brad, you should feel complimented by this comment because Hayley is so darn CUTE!! Love you