Friday, September 14, 2007

Safety Girl

So Peanut always has to make sure her seat belt is on! When she is in her booster seat, she has to buckle herself in. When she is in the bike trailer, every buckle possible has to be buckled. I am not complaining by any means, I just think its funny how particular she is. So yesterday, we went to a "tractor" birthday part and she loved getting on the tractor. However, she had to make sure she was buckled in before she could pretend drive it! :) I love my safety girl!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

looks like some fun times up in oregon! that girl of yours is too funny. kids! you gotta love 'em.

Katy said...

Oregon has tractor birthday parties? Did they have tractor relays? First one to the end wins a bail of hay! :)

Byron and Jana said...

your little peanut is getting so big! i finally figured out how to leave a comment and i even made a blog of our own. pretty exciting! http://byronandjana.blogspot.com. hope you are all doing well!

Danielle said...

she is such a doll! and that party thing...you're going to have to beat Matt up for that one! he was the one in charge of who to invite. BUTTHEAD, I know. But we should PLAN a girls night! And then we can play guitar hero or watch a chick flick or play games or....just eat. :) Seriously, I'm not any good at planning stuff, but it would be really fun!

Rachel said...

Seatbelts on tractors? This has to be the line between a "real tractor" and those pieces of equipment that people like to call tractors, but they are just oversized lawnmowers. Not too many farmers are concerned about falling out of their seats! ;)

Rachel said...

P.S. Is Peanut wearing the sweats you bought while I was up there? Is it getting cool enough for sweats? It's still hot enough here to be sweating.