So back in August, we went camping with our ward and we had a great time! This is 1 of 3 pictures I took the whole time we were there! Oops! The tent was awesome! It was huge! Much better then our 2 man tent we got after we were first married that only fit our air mattress inside!
After the campout I made chili sauce out of 50 pounds of tomatoes. Brad's family LOVES chili sauce. They eat it on Roast Beef and Meatloaf. I've tried it and it tastes yummy, but so does eating them with ketchup, which to Brad is a sin! I thought since I got a good price on tomatoes, I would try making the man I love his beloved chili sauce. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Luckily, Brad's mom walked me through the process and and after many phone calls throughout the day, I did it!Here is the finished product! And if that wasn't enough, after all day in the kitchen making chili sauce, I spent all night making apricot jam. NEVER AGAIN! :)
A few weeks later, I was running with my friend, Kim, and apparently I can't talk and run at the same time because one minute I am running and the next minute I am on the ground turned 180 degrees holding my ankle. Isn't it pretty?After having an X-ray done at Urgent care, it came back with a questionable break, so they had to have a radiologist read it. They couldn't let me leave with it possibly broken, so they outfitted me with a lovely soft cast! Luckily, it wasn't broken and I only had to wear that for a couple of days!
I just had to show off Kenzie's teeth!
And for Jayna, these are my Love Bugs:
THE END!
Monday, September 14, 2009
What's been going on.........
Posted by
Brad and Ang
at
10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
It's about time=)!
lol. so cute. and i told you. making apricot jam is the worst. AND we need to get you a pedicure. lol. post kenzi walking on her knees...
Poor Ang....do you need a gallon of water for your foot?
Dibs on the chili sauce! I've haven't had any in years!!
Ok, I'm TOTALLY impressed with your chili sauce. I canned salsa once - only a few jars - never again! I was bummed when I realized that if you watch the sales, you can buy it cheaper!
Way to go with the chili sauce! Such a huge undertaking! Complete with a messy kitchen. I love the way the house smells for days afterward. Looks like you did it right. Good job!
HaHa..Remember in HS when you rolled your ankle and we brought you a get well balloon you had to carry around the entire next day just to embarrass you! Nice job with the canning by the way! Very impressive!!
haha...i love all the dr pepper cans in the background of your canning picture....looks like my kitchen when i'm doing something that takes a lot of time!
50 lbs? Holy moly! Just make some homemade bread too, and we'll call you a good Mormon wife. ha ha.
Hope your ankle is all better. Ouch!
Post a Comment