Brad is officially an "ensign" in the United States Navy. He got commissioned this morning.
He is all smiles signing the contract! Let's hope it stays that way for the next 6 years! :)
Peanut was pretty entertained with her crayons and cookie. She had no idea what we were doing!
Friday, October 19, 2007
It's Official...........
Posted by
Brad and Ang
at
10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations, Brad! Keep those Naval officers pointing their ships and their guns in the right direction!
I am so happy for you Brad! And I actually must say that you looked very good with a clean shave and you even look like you have lost some weight. i know, not exactly the annual insult yo were expecting. Love you!
Wow. . .how exciting! I really need to give u a call and catch up. Did u see the picts of the reunion on the mvt97 website??? (No, I didn't go. . .)
congrats!!! this is such big news. i am glad you ahve this blog so we can be in the loop, sort of:)
Post a Comment