Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trunk-or-Treat

Tonight was our ward trunk-or-treat. Peanut was fast asleep and we had to wake her up at 6:15 to even go! She didn't want to wake up, but I kept telling her that she would get to wear her doggie costume and walk around and get candy. She was pretty excited about that! She had fun going from car to car and even said "Trick or treat"! We still need to teach her about picking the good candy from the bowls. If she got to pick, she would take the hard candy or suckers. I think in her pumpkin there is only one piece of chocolate! Oh well! :) As you can see from the picture, she loves the suckers!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

You guys are too awesome! Everytime Megs and I look at your posts you are out having a good time as a family. We (I) can't wait to have a little trick-or-treater in our family. Megs won't let me go because I'm too old. In my opinion, if you still believe in Santa, you can still dress up and ask for candy!

Danielle said...

hahahaha....i can't stop giggling. that is amazing. i have a feeling my kid will be one of those ones that takes the hard candy too! I'll be like, 'go for the snickers!' and he'll grab the peppermint or whatever. no fun stealing from their loot if all they have is nasty stuff. Although it would help me lose weight better... :)

brook said...

Wow- your cake is awesome! I had no idea you were so crafty. Peanut's costume is adorable too! Hope u all had a Happy Halloween!! :-)