It seems like every day since we got back from Christmas vacation, I have said at least once to someone, "I can't wait for spring!". It is funny to me that in Oregon, I am so concerned the sun shining, while in Arizona, I was so concerned about the rain coming! I never thought in a million years I would miss the sun as much as I have during the winter in Oregon! So today, I was flipping through a Seagull Book Catalog and I saw this quote:
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.....It's about learning to dance in the rain"
It hit me that instead of whining about spring being so far away, I need to accept the fact that it will rain and rain and rain until April or May and I need to stop wishing my days away and start enjoying them! So don't laugh too hard at me when you see me getting all excited for a 5 minute sun break in the middle of a rainy day!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Random Thoughts.....
Posted by
Brad and Ang
at
8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks so much for that!! I needed it because I've been whining about the snow nonstop! But I guess that's true...it's going to snow and snow and snow and snow...and snow some more until April. So I just need to be happy and deal with it! :)
Post a Comment