Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bad Karma?

What is it with us going on trips in December and coming back home only to end up in the emergency room? Last year it was me, and this year it is Brad. So now we both have babies to deliver: mine in July (yes I am pregnant) and Brad's hopefully tonight in the form of a kidney stone!

7 comments:

jayna said...

well good night! i think next year you get to just hang out at home. here's hoping you are feeling better from the baby you have!!

Danielle said...

Eeek! That sucks! Hope you both are feeling better SOON!

Rachel said...

Oh man, that's terrible!!! I hope Brad gets feeling better soon!

Ryan said...

The good karma in your post was much better than the bad. A kidney stone is as close as Brad, I, or any other man may come to having a baby. While I feel bad for Brad, I'm ecstatic to know you're prego! I'm so excited that I yelled after reading this while holding BabyTy. He screamed, too (I don't think he understood what Daddy was so happy for). Congratulations! We'll be praying for you. Please let us know if we can do anything to help.
Oh, yeah, and get better, Brad. I hope you don't have to go to the hospital every time the Jazz beat the Suns.

Kim said...

Tell Brad I hope he feels better! That is no fun. Congratulations on the upcoming baby! I am so excited for you.

Cheney Family said...

First of all congrats on the baby news! Also just wanted to say it is no fun having a husband pass a kidney stone. Jared has had way to many in our marriage and it really sucks!! Hope he passes it soon!!

Meredith said...

yay for bywater #2! boo for poor poor brad! when i was in high school we went on a trip to europe and our director was an absolute grump the whole time, and we didn't know why. later we learned the truth...he was passing a kidney stone too!!!