Saturday, November 24, 2007

One Stitch Later.......

Yesterday, Peanut was playing and fell down and hit her face on the piano bench. OUCH! She got three cuts and I wasn't sure if she needed stitches, so we headed down to the urgent care. She ended up needing one stitch. Poor thing! She did really well and was a brave girl. She even got a sticker and a sucker after the whole thing was over!


I put a band-aid over the stitch so she wouldn't keep touching it. She woke up this morning with a nice purple eyelid. It looks like she is wearing eye shadow. This is her 2nd black eye in less than 3 months. Apparently she inherited me and Brad's clumsy genes. Poor girl got a double dose!
As a side note, we made our own Turkey for the first time ever this year. It turned out well!
Brad made a nice looking apple pie and I made banana creme. Unfortunately this is what my pie looked like after I made it. Ooops! Brad got a kick out of it!

7 comments:

Mary Bywater Miller said...

I made an apple pie too and I am sure mine was better than Brad's! : ) I hope Hayley feels better. I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

Cheney Family said...

I hope you little one is doing better. Sorry about the Banana creme pie, when I saw the picture I laughed.

Danielle said...

i know a secret. i'll tell you my secret if you want. :) its a pretty darn cool secret you know.

CJ Armstrong said...

hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I have a blog now so feel free to leave some posts on it. I haven't gotten around to adding pictures yet but I will for sure over christmas break. here is the address it is involvedgirl.blogspot.com
I love you.

CJ Armstrong said...

this is CJ Armstrong by the way

Kim said...

Ang I am proud of the banana creme pie! It's all in the effort! Here is our blog address: ckwiltzfamily.blogspot.com
Kim Wilson

Anonymous said...

UPDATE ALREADY!!!

I am trying to spread the word. Check out Melissa Gunnell's video HERE and VOTE!