Sunday, November 4, 2007

Carving Pumpkins and Halloween

Peanut actually got into carving pumpkins this year! She liked scooping out the "guts", but only with a spoon. She did not like getting her hands dirty.
You can definitely tell who did which pumpkin! Of course, Brad had to go all out on his pumpkin!
This picture was just too cute to leave out!
Here is Peanut on Halloween. Her doggy name is "Cleo" She loved going trick or treating and was a natural.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Holy cow! Brad should quit school and become a professional pumpkin carver. That pumpkin is amazing! Way to go Brad!!

Danielle said...

she seriously is the cutest angela!!! Which makes since with such hot parents. :) I was sad you didn't come trick or treating with her at my house cuz I was going to have you sneak in and FINALLY see my house. Not that its exciting or anything. But I guess you'll now just have a built in excuse to come over once the 'hoff' is here to make me put on some makeup and clean house. :):):)

Byron and Jana said...

Wow Brad...hidden talents! Byron is the same way. He got out his small drill bits and went nuts on his pumpkin. Too bad I didn't get any pics! Looks like fun!

Byron and Jana said...

I love that she has a dog name! SOOOO CUTE!! A little boy in our neighborhood has a dog name too...Ruffy! Maybe they were made for eachother?!