Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Crafty Wife

Well, I thought since Angela has done such a good job on this blog, I guess I should do my part and post. In the last month or so, Ang and some of her friends have been doing a 'craft night' once a week. I was very pleased with the results, so I'd thought I'd post them for the world to see:Sorry this is sideways, just turn your head to see it right (and hopefully your vestibular ocular reflex will kick in to keep you from getting positional vertigo, sorry, just had to put that one in). This is an advent calendar that Ang made in the shape of a Christmas tree (in case you couldn't figure that out on your own). And by the way, no, an advent calendar is not something the Seventh Day Adventists do for Christmas (that's what I asked Ang when she said she was making one).


Here's the Thanksgiving piece of the collection. The true miracle of this banner is it's versatility, not only can it say "giving thanks", but also "thanks giving". Clever, and cute, all at the same time.

I'm glad Ang has started doing this, not only because it gives me an excuse to do more studying while she's being crafty w/ her friends ;) but also because it makes the house much more festive. Good job hon!!

I just thought I'd add a few cute pics of Peanut in her new Fall dress, since I know my parents won't even look at our blog unless there's pictures of Peanut on it! :) Oh, I almost forgot, Peanut had her first haircut the other day. I was sorry to have missed it, Ang said she did pretty well. Here's a few pics of it:

She's happy now, but just wait........................

ooohhhh, it can't be that bad, can it? It turned out super cute though, and she loves to remind us about 8 times a day that she got a hair cut (along with the 'owie' she got about a month ago). Well, I think I should end this post, now that it is probably the longest post in 'Our Family' blog history, which is fitting. So, I'll end by saying this: "GO SUNS!!!"

6 comments:

Danielle said...

ummm....you should tell ang i want to be crafty with her and her friends! :):):)

Cheney Family said...

I wish I were crafty!! I bet it is fun to get out and do things and have ADULT time!! How fun!

Cheney Family said...

Oh this is Patti Cheney from the Ward if you didn't know.

Mary Bywater Miller said...

Way to be super crafty Ang! Those decorations are super cute. I could not stop laughing at how cute Hayley is sitting in that little beauty shop chair. She truly does make the faces of her father : )

Meredith said...

wow!! angela...going for the title of martha stewart this year? you're pratically there! just start making soap out of dryer lint or something:)

Kristen M said...

I second Danielle's comment. And...look Angela! I found your blog. :)