Peanut has been taking ballet for the past 9 months and LOVES it! Everytime I tell her it's time to get ready for class, she says, "Where is my ballet-tard?" I tell her it's leotard, but she isn't convinced! Anyway, she had her dance recital a few weeks ago and here are some pictures from it! I was worried she would get stage fright, but she did so great! She was especially excited to wear makeup! Daddy came and surprised her with some pink roses and she was so excited to have her own flowers! What a great Daddy!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Peanut and her "Ballet-tard"
Posted by
Brad and Ang
at
6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
how sweet!!! i love that brad got her roses-what a lucky girl to have a daddy that loves her so much! :)
she's so dang cute!! i love you peanut!! i'm so glad she did a good job and i love that brad got her roses. how fun!!
So cute and what an adorable tu-tu! Can't wait to see some dance moves next time I'm up there!
Post a Comment