Monday, July 6, 2009

What to do on your FIRST Birthday by Monkey

1. Have your mommy make a cute monkey cake2. Get all excited when you see it and wonder why people are singing to you
3. Take little nibbles of the unknown substance

4. Realize what yummy goodness it is, and rather than nibble, pick it up for bigger bites



5. Smile at your mommy with your messy face!


I can't believe you are 1! Where did this past year go? You have grown so much and we love having you part of our family! Some things about you that we adore are:
  • your cute gummy, toothless smile (that's right, still NO teeth!)
  • your kissable cheeks
  • your cute laugh
  • how you play with your sister
  • how you like to stand and climb on things
  • how your hair grows really fast on top and slow everywhere else!
  • when you wave
  • when you say "Hi Da da" (Brad claims this, however, I have yet to hear it!)
  • when you give us kisses on our cheek
  • when you cuddle
  • you dance when music is on
  • you love yogurt and cheese just like your sister
We Love You Monkey!

6 comments:

Leah said...

What a cute you've got there, Angela! She looks a lot like you!

I love the monkey cake...that's amazing! Great job!

The Browning Family said...

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Danielle said...

WOW-nice job on the cake ang! I can't believe she's already one either! And SUCH a doll! Happy birthday to your little monkey!!!

Rachel said...

Awesome job on the cake Ang! I can't believe she's already one - time flies!

So does your monkey ever eat your peanut?

Kristy E.B. said...

Cute blog and awesome job on the monkey cake--I'm super impressed!

jjcrew said...

WHAT??? She's a YEAR already??? Good freakin' night. I can't believe that!! ADORABLE CAKE for an adorable baby!