
Peanut loves play dough. She could play with it for hours on end. 
She likes making animals with it. Especially snakes! Oma would love that! Anyway, one day we were playing with it and Brad came home from work and started playing with us. I challenged him to a play dough contest to see how good he was at sculpting! The first thing he had to make were glasses.
Not too bad! So I challenged him to make a shoe.
Of course it had to be a Nike shoe! He did a good job even if I told him to make Nike Shox! Who needs Optometry school when you could be a sculptor! :)
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Play dough Anyone?
Posted by
Brad and Ang
at
9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nike is just up the street if you decide to bail on the whole optomotrist thing! Mmm... Nike!
Er, optometrist. Oops.
Nice Harry Potter glasses. You're officially obsessed, welcome to the club :)
Post a Comment