Sunday, July 22, 2007

Silver Falls

So, one of our friends was visiting with us for a few days, so while Brad was working, she and I and Peanut went down to Silver Falls. I have always wanted to go see them and its only about an hour and a half away. We stopped at this lookout (above) of the North falls and after looking at our map, we decided to go on the trail at the north falls because it looked like the easiest to do with a 2 1/2 year old!
So we took a trail and we were able to walk behind the water fall. It was really pretty.
Peanut was a little cranky at this point because she desparately needed a nap!
Here is the view from a bench behind the waterfall! I love the sound of waterfalls! Someday, I want to do the whole loop around all the waterfalls there.

0 comments: