
So, I have started the wonderful process of Potty training! So far so good! I have been giving Peanut lots of capri suns and chocolate milk so she can have plenty of moments to try the potty and it is working! Every time she goes she gets a sticker and she gets to put it on her potty chart. Also, after she has gotten 5 stickers, she gets a potty prize (dollar store junk)! She only had 1 accident on Thursday, and then Friday we had to put her in a pull up and of course that's where she went #2 (I know, TMI). She has at least 14 stickers on her chart though! Good job Peanut!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Potty Training...................
Posted by
Brad and Ang
at
10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's great Angela! Hayley is doing so well. Maybe you should make Brad a cool potty chart too so that he won't have so many accidents!
What's "#2" mean exactly ? :) ha ha ha, hang in there...
Post a Comment