Today I did not want to get out of bed! Avery was a stinker this morning and she bought herself a ticket for a morning nap. It worked out well though cuz I needed to run errands after dropping the girls off at school and I didn't want her to fall asleep in the car. We headed into town and went to San tan village mall. Avery loved the kids area, but she also loved running away from me. I should have brought the monkey leash! One of my best friends from elementary school met me there and we caught up!
I took a nap today after we got home and it was glorious! We picked the girls up from school and went to Target to get birthday party presents. Then we hung out and relaxed. Avery got new pj's and they have a heart on the bum. It's so cute!




3 comments:
I'm confused why you went to THAT mall. Where's your sense of adventure?! 😉
You are doing so well!! I want to see a pic of Brad's bruise. only.s
What happened to brad???
Post a Comment