Thursday, October 17, 2013

This is what it looks like picking up the girls from school

There are four lanes for cars and it gets crazy. The aides and teachers are strict about making sure you pull up. Last year I got into it with one of the teachers cuz I was stopped waiting for Hayley and then there was a big gap and they wanted me to move up. Hayley was literally next to our car and the teacher was going to make her walk up like 30 yards so I could pull up. I told the teacher, no, and told Hayley to get in. The teacher did not like that and so we argued a little back and forth. I was irritated to say the least.
Avery snacking in the car....
After school, we went with our cousins to Schnepf Farms.  We went on rides, saw the pig races, ate yummy food, played mini golf and had a lot of fun. I even paid 8 bucks for a pumpkin cinnamon roll.  Highway robbery if you ask me, but I'm a sucker for pumpkin......anyway, luckily there was no homework for each of the girls, so we got to stay out past bedtime! Lucky ducks! 



1 comments:

Danielle said...

Whoa! That pick up line is ridiculous! And I'm totally sad I wasn't there to see you duke it out with the teacher, lol.