Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Miracles do happen



Day 1 of my seven day challenge. Let's see how this goes........
After spending 5 glorious days in the Pacific Northwest , it was time to get back to our daily routine.
Kim inspired me to make actual breakfasts, so I made banana muffins and they were gobbled up before I could show the evidence! Then I tackled the fun job of unpacking and laundry. It was a little overwhelming, but I survived.

 
After getting the girls off to school at 10:45, Avery and I played. I love hearing her try to communicate! She makes me happy! During nap time, I caught up on some shows and attempted to start this:
I have Two days to finish this before book club. I don't know if it will happen.............
After school, we played outside. Kenzie was whining because both training wheels on her bike weren't touching the ground and she has no interest in learning how to ride her bike without them. Avery liked being pulled in the wagon and Hayley fell a few times on her scooter, so she was done and read instead.
Our neighbors little dog got out and was running down the street and Kenzie ran screaming as fast as she could into the house and locked her into the bathroom. She hates dogs. Our neighbor took that dog back home and got her little puppy and kitten and brought them back to see if she could change her mind. No such luck. Kenzie would not come out of the bathroom. We played with them instead. Avery loved them! She kept squealing and making dog noises. I'm glad our neighbors have animals we can play with and not have to take care of! 


We played until 7 and dinner was cereal, but oh well! We had fun! 

4 comments:

Danielle said...

YAY!!! I still have never read Frankenstein....sad, I know. Right now it's a lot of usweekly and good housekeeping. Exciting, I know. And your house is cute!

Kim H said...

You might need to come revive me. I'm shocked :) Way to go!! Can't wait to read more!

Webster Family said...

SO good to hear about you guys & see the girls (who are so old!) Keep up the good work

The Browning Family said...

I am so happy you are updating again!! Great to see your growing kids!!!